SFVAHCS – DGIM – PhD Health Services Researcher
Join The Center for Health Care Improvement and Medical Effectiveness (CHIME) at the San Francisco VA Health Care System (SFVA) and University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Department of Medicine/Division of General Internal Medicine are looking for highly qualified investigators with expertise in epidemiology, health services/outcomes research, anthropology, implementation science, data science, economic analysis, and/or related fields. Ideal candidates will be mid- or senior-level scientists with productive research programs and independent external funding. Experience working in VA settings and/or using data from VA electronic health records is desirable.
We are looking for candidates that have:
- PhD or equivalent research doctoral degree in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrated ability to conduct scholarly research
- Capacity to obtain external peer-reviewed funding
- Experience mentoring trainees
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusionSFVA has the largest medical research program in the national VA system, with $75 million in annual research expenditures. CHIME (https://chime.ucsf.edu) is a multidisciplinary collaboration hub where VA investigators, UCSF faculty, and postdoctoral fellows use data analytics, health services research, and implementation science to improve health. SFVA and UCSF are committed to achieving excellence through diversity.
Please forward this information broadly. Candidates can learn more about the position here: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03703
We are looking for candidates that:
- Have a Ph.D or equivalent research doctoral degree in a relevant discipline
- Demonstrated an ability to conduct scholarly research
- Ability to obtain funding
- Experience in mentoring trainees
- Are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Candidates can learn more about the position here: https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/JPF03703