Consent to Terms
Views expressed in contributed content represent solely the views of the contributor and do not necessarily represent the views of the Institutes, their officials, or affiliated organizations.
By posting or using content on this site, you agree to the following general guidelines:
- Content posted by individuals other than site administrators or Institute officials is assumed to be the property of its author(s).
- Any content deemed inappropriate or damaging to the site or its members can be edited or deleted without notice to the content’s owner(s) (e.g., a file reported as carrying a virus may be deleted from the system and system backups). Administrators will make every reasonable effort to communicate with content owners about these kinds of changes made to their content.
- Site administrators do not pre-screen contributed content, nor are they responsible for any content added or edited by site users. You assume full responsibility for using the content on this site and must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the content’s use.
By using this site, you agree to the following general guidelines:
- You are the only person allowed to use your site login information. You may not share your username or password with others, nor may you allow others to log on to the site with your username or password.
- Any information posted by other users is for your personal use only. You may not collect this information (e.g., to sell or to create mailing lists), nor may you present off-topic business or personal proposals to other members on the site or using any of the site’s resources.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violating local, state, national, or international law is not allowed and may result in removal of all site privileges as well as other consequences.
Links to public site pages are encouraged so long as the link does not suggest that the Institutes or any affiliated organizations promote or endorse the third party or its sites, products, or services.
Links to Third Party Sites
This site contains links to external sites over which we have no control. We do not endorse the content, operators, products or services of such sites, and we are not responsible or liable for the content, operators, availability, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites. We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such sites.
This site and any products sold on or through this site are available on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor do we make any warranties as to the results that may be obtained from use of this site or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, products, opinions, or statements available on this site or through links on this site. Use of this site is entirely at your own risk. In no event will the Institutes or its directors, officers, employees, or members be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages arising out of the use or inability to use this site or relating to any products sold on or through this site. In no event will the Institutes or its directors, officers, employees, or members be liable for any amount in excess of $100.